wiredpakistan :: A Pakistani Tech forum

Discussions of all things technology in Pakistan.

You are not logged in.

#1 2011-03-14 19:17:53

zoomzoomzoom1234

Any one Earning from His Website?

Guys Please be honest,

Is any one from you, or you know earning from his website? via google adsense or some other ways?

or if you know about some Pakistani website or Blog which are earning, do you know how much they earn approx?

Any kind of data sharing would be helpful,

just checking as i had a good website idea, but want to know is it worth spending time for it , or its just time waste in comparison with earning, else i do some local real life business, lolz

#2 2011-03-14 19:42:33

s0nu
Website

Re: Any one Earning from His Website?

Hmmm yar yet I haven't earned any money but may be next month I will receive more than 200$ from adsense hope Google pay me because  I've tried my best to follow there guidelines.

#3 2011-03-14 20:54:27

MZC
Platinum member
Website

^ Ooooooooooooooo! That calls for a treat tongue

Remember Me When You Look At Star!

Mobilink Jazz Free GPRS??

#4 2011-03-14 21:01:44

soner
Website

i am also earning but not sure whether i will receive payment or not because first address verification pin did not reach. i have made second request.

Do not make website for pakistan. i am only getting avg pkr 5 per click.

good luck!

#5 2011-03-15 02:59:20

zoomzoomzoom1234

soner wrote:

i am also earning but not sure whether i will receive payment or not because first address verification pin did not reach. i have made second request.

Do not make website for pakistan. i am only getting avg pkr 5 per click.

good luck!

hum better than nothing:)

did you received any cheque yet?

Someone told me google adsense account are banned in Pakistan now a days, is it true?

Also you earn when some one click on google ADS right? and by the way how much page visit you have daily and ADS hit?

#6 2011-03-15 03:01:05

zoomzoomzoom1234

s0nu wrote:

Hmmm yar yet I haven't earned any money but may be next month I will receive more than 200$ from adsense hope Google pay me because  I've tried my best to follow there guidelines.

wow cool, Which website is yours by the way? so that we can see what you are upto, and give you few legal clicks:)

and did you put your Pakistani account in adsense? or some other.. as one of my friend said to make google adsense account in name of my brother in Canada, rather than on Pakistan address etc, as for Pakistani account google blocks money, and say your site has illegal hits etc.

#7 2011-03-15 03:17:06

punk
Silver member
Website

Pakwheels.com average revenue was around 1.5 Lakh per month in 2007 !
and we have increased the viewership by a large percentage !

#8 2011-03-15 11:15:06

soner
Website

zoomzoomzoom1234 wrote:

hum better than nothing:)

did you received any cheque yet?

Someone told me google adsense account are banned in Pakistan now a days, is it true?

Also you earn when some one click on google ADS right? and by the way how much page visit you have daily and ADS hit?

i have not received payment yet. before one can receive the payment he is to fulfill some requirements. for example to verify his address. google pays when you earn $ 100. now google pays through western union.

no adsense is not banned in Pakistan. my account was approved about 2 months ago.

there are two types of bids.

1. CPC bids. it means you earn when someone click on the ads. i am making most through cpc.

2. CPM bids: you earn for impressions.

google does not allow to show earnings publicly.

Last edited by soner (2011-03-15 11:18:02)

#9 2011-03-15 13:35:12

Imran
Lifer

CPM bids: you earn for impressions.

Please eplain.

پاکستانی عام طور پر بہت غیرت مند ہوتے ہیں - سوال یہ ہے کے "کامرہ" کی 2 سال کی ٹریننگ میں انہیں کیا کھلایا جاتا ہے ، جو یہ ہر چیز بھیچنے پر تیار ہو جاتے ہیں - ہمیں چاہیے ک اپنے میزائل ک نام "غوری" سے بدل کر "ڈیوس" رکھ دیں -

#10 2011-03-15 17:00:24

soner
Website

Imran wrote:

CPM bids: you earn for impressions.

Please eplain.

if google shows cpm ads, you will be paid for impressions/pageviews not for clicks. google mostly shows cpc ads.

#11 2011-03-15 21:47:02

zoomzoomzoom1234

punk wrote:

Pakwheels.com average revenue was around 1.5 Lakh per month in 2007 !
and we have increased the viewership by a large percentage !

Good, but Pakwheels requires lots of work as well, and if you divide 1.5 Lack to people working to manage it, i guess it will be little for every one?
But now in 2011 i hope , it should be much much more, because internet revolution just started few years back in Pakistan and still growing,

how much Pakwheel would be earning now? any idea?

#12 2011-03-15 21:48:51

zoomzoomzoom1234

i have not received payment yet. before one can receive the payment he is to fulfill some requirements. for example to verify his address. google pays when you earn $ 100. now google pays through western union.

no adsense is not banned in Pakistan. my account was approved about 2 months ago.

there are two types of bids.

1. CPC bids. it means you earn when someone click on the ads. i am making most through cpc.

2. CPM bids: you earn for impressions.

google does not allow to show earnings publicly.

Great to hear that your account got approved, How long it took for approval? and do you know how much it will be deducted by Western union for giving you 100$ cheque?

and are you making this earn from Pakwatan.com or someother website?

Last edited by zoomzoomzoom1234 (2011-03-15 21:49:12)

#13 2011-03-15 22:04:18

soner
Website

zoomzoomzoom1234 wrote:

Great to hear that your account got approved, How long it took for approval? and do you know how much it will be deducted by Western union for giving you 100$ cheque?

and are you making this earn from Pakwatan.com or someother website?

mine took long time because i was not much interested. when i took it seriously and worked on it. created some contest then i was approved. it depends on the quality of the site (original content) not time.

western union does not deduct it only converts and pays in local currency not cheque.

currently i am earning from pakwatan only. i am working on my second site. i have not yet added google adsense code in it because nobody visits it.

Last edited by soner (2011-03-15 22:08:06)

#14 2011-03-17 11:30:16

Specter
Gold member

Many people are earning online, but not all earn just from AdSense. The easiest and cheapest way to get started making money online is to have web development skills. You can write and sell articles too if you have good grip of English.

A lot of people also just work as middleman and hire others cheaply to get things done, and keep most of the profit themselves.

Visit the freelance bidding sites and see if there's a project you can do.

And no AdSense is not banned in Pakistan.

Spending time and working hard on a website can be fruitless, and you may still earn just pennies if you are mostly clueless. Earning from AdSense is an art that only comes from a lot of experience.

That said, good luck with any future ventures.

What?

#15 2011-03-17 11:59:35

soner
Website

@ Specter

i started from freelancer sites and also got success. there are too many problems

1. deadline
2. there are chances you are working for a cheap buyer
3. sometime you are not paid.
4. it is temporary. no project, no income.

when you work for others you earn only one time while adsense/your site produces passive income that you receive on a regular basis.

Last edited by soner (2011-03-17 11:59:51)

#16 2011-03-17 12:14:56

Specter
Gold member

True, but I wouldn't advise anyone going for AdSense who is looking to get a job, feed a family, etc. It only works (if it works) after a very long period full of patience. Freelancing, on the other hand can instantly put hard cash on your hands.

Of course, nothing is easy.  However, the time you spend online can translate into waste. But the real business can show profits in small time even if you don't have enough experience.

Again, it comes down to experience and being smarter than your competitors to make a real buck online - and I'm not talking about measly $100 cheques, which is not easy either.

@OP, I'd suggest doing your own research to get a perspective on things, and dabble into AdSense if you want. You'll only learn by doing it. So stop talking and start doing!

Last edited by Specter (2011-03-17 12:16:36)

What?

#17 2011-03-17 14:41:46

Um3r
Website

Ummm guys keeping all the revenue bells and whistles aside let me share an experience with you....
A few years back, one of my friends got hooked to the AdSense advertising, and he placed google ads on his website. Everything went according to plan, the adsense account being approved and verified was a big deal for him then. All ads setup, he continued with his website, counting the revenue everyday hopping about how much had accumulated but then one day bang! AdSense account is banned. I don't know if someone had gone rogue and kept clicking on the same ad or was it due to AdSense problem, but it was banned...forever all the so called revenue lost!
but then again online does pay...
I made some 3d max models just for practice and put them up for sale, for 2 years they kept bagging meager amounts of money. In December the amount exceeded $1000 and i decided lets get the $$s but were they for real? I least expected it....but turns out they were! the cheque was  was real and so were the $$.. tongue   and Im being honest! it is not fabricated!

Pak Servers (Pvt.) Ltd. -Premium Web Hosting, Reseller Web Hosting & Domain name registration in Pakistan.
|| Follow us on Facebook! || Reviews || Uptime Stats ||

#18 2011-03-17 22:33:58

saadmubeen
Website

Earned $28 from adsense...then left it

#19 Yesterday 05:49:25

zoomzoomzoom1234

Saad, may I ask why? Dnt u want to earn from ure website?  Or u have other idea? If u can share:D

saadmubeen wrote:

Earned $28 from adsense...then left it

#20 Yesterday 13:29:22

zed2
Website

i earned $3 from google adsense in 4 months

Board footer